Our Parish Community
St. Andrew's Parish was founded in 1950. Work began on building our church in 1952 and the building was completed and dedicated in December 1954.
Over the last 69 years we have been blessed with many dedicated Priests who have serve the people of Airdrie. Our Parish is currently under the care of Rev. Fr. Desmond Keegan.
St Andrew's R.C. Church
Holyday of Obligation
Saturday 4.45 - 5.15pm & on request